Saturday, June 20, 2009

Birthday party report: From Tate

I just wanted to give everyone an update of my party. I had a lot of fun and a lot of my friends came. Here's what happened...

First, I got my gifts from Uncle Ted.



Thanks for the lacrosse gear and the blanket, Uncle Ted. The blanket's on my bed and dad finally took me out to play lacrosse. Cashus likes it, too. I can use the lacrosse sticks to pick up Cashus' ball and throw it without getting slobber all over my hands.



Dad told me that if I didn't mow the lawn, I couldn't have a party......



My friend, Mr. Sean had his buddies from the Yuma Fire Department stop by for my birthday. I got to climb around on the truck and play with the gear. It was a lot of fun. Thanks YFD!



Dad rented an inflatable waterslide for the backyard. It was awesome. I think I might be the only four-year old who had to kick the teenagers out of his party after three hours. My mom LOVES the remote control tarantula that the Rodgersons got for me....Cashus hates it. It's awesome!

"Can I be five tomorrow? I want to have another party." (Actual quote from Tate)

1 comment:

EmmaNadine said...

You have set the bar high for future birthday parties.

Also, I thought that firefighter was one of the Pollock boys at first glance.