Monday, September 8, 2008

Today's score: Girls - 2, Boys 0

Ladies and gentlemen,

I believe that the title of the post says it all. The ultrasound tech assures us that he is 100% positive of his determination. We are now referring to the girls as Girl A and Girl B instead of "the parasites." Sachiyo is very happy, I am still in a bit of shock (but still very happy). 99% of the name suggestions we recieved were for boys. Now we need girl names. Jeez, now we have to decide on first names and middle names (Maybe). Your help will be appreciated. I hope to hear from you all soon......I have to go buy some pink paint.....

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Great to hear! We are excited to hear you are having TWO DAUGHTERS!!!
As far as the final tally, looks like Girls-3 Boys-2. You've got a chance to even the odds! Me, I'm already down 3-1, and I don't feel crazy enough to press it. Congratulations! Oh, I suggest "Ethel" and "Gertrude." The longer the boys stay away, the better!
Much love, RK and Linda

Aric and Sally said...

Dan, good luck with the paint. I feel your pain brother.