Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend in San Diego

We were lucky to be able to go to San Diego for the weekend over the 20th to be a part of my brother's wedding. I thought that I would post some of the pictures that were taken. San Diego was wonderful. Cool and sunny....unlike Yuma which is deathly hot and sunny. The weekend's activities (outside of the wedding, of course) involved large amount of Japanese food, a visit from Tate's favorite baby-sitter, playing at Balboa park, Japanese food, my brother's wedding, Japanese food and time with family (and some more Japanese food on the way home). We finally got to meet Tate's cousin Cooper (actually Benjamin Cooper Arnell, but I call him Coop). Tate likes to call him "Benjamin Ben-Ben" for some reason. They seemed to enjoy one another's company.




It was great to be with family and we only wish more of them could have made it. I am sorry, but I don't really have any pictures of the wedding....hopefully, we will get some from someone else. I was busy chasing Tate around and taking him for walks so that he didn't destroy the very nice house the wedding took place in and Sachiyo was busy trying to breathe, so we didn't get as many pictures as we would have liked. I don't know why but the girls are doing their best to choke Sachiyo from the inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! This is Elizabeth Robison Jackson and I was just asking Jeffrey Pease about you and I found your blog listed on his site. Good to see you!
Elizabeth