Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We gave Tate a camera

We gave Tate my old camera, because he always wants to take pictures. Over the last weeks, he has been running wild with it, taking pictures of almost everything. We thought that we would showcase his work here. While he is not behind the camera in every shot, he is directing the action of every image.

We start with Ice Water (a still-life)



Keri in Grandma's Hands



Tate in front of the camera....................and behind it



Cashus (OK, this shot bugged me. I have been trying for years to get that dog to give me a decent photo - Just one good one for your feeder, but no. Tate gets one within a few shots.)



Lightsaber Fights (with Cole)



At work behind the camera



Hana (the evil twin) being precious.........................Sion (the other evil twin) about to steal her mom's food



and thus concludes our exhibit of Tate's photography. We hope to offer more exhibits in the future.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

great photos. Tate is a natural. Love the shadow one.

Aric and Sally said...

Congrats on the new baby! It's good to see Tate sporting the Star Wars stuff. What a stud. I think I have that same shirt!