Friday, January 2, 2009

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu

...or Happy New Year.

2008 has come to an end...and still no twins. There goes my tax breaks. Well, it was a good year anyways. Sachiyo and I were able to look back and realize how blessed we have been this year in so many ways. I sit here while my wife is on the couch and the beginning of her 36th week of pregnancy. The twins are both growing well and Sachiyo is doing about as well as we could ask for. My job allows me more time with my family and everything seems to be falling into place for law school (now if only we could agree on where we want to go). Tate is learning and growing very quickly. He is pretty much over his shy phase and is speaking English very well (probably connected).

We have made some very good friends out here in Yuma and feel more accepted here than any other place that we have lived since we got married. People call Sachiyo and blackmail her into letting them take Tate for a few hours at at time to give her a break (Bless every one of you!!). We cannot express our gratitude enough to our family, friends and our Heavenly Father.

We feel that our Heavenly Father is watching over us so much and we hope that through the coming year we can in some way bless and enrich the lives of those around us as much as we have been blessed.

1 comment:

ShalottLady said...

Cool, I didn't know you were planning on law school. I'm sure you'll get in somewhere awesome! We've toyed with the idea of going (P. even got got accepted) but we were never that serious about it. Kudos to you! (unless you like Snickers better)