Sunday, January 11, 2009

My dog is addicted to peanut butter....

I seriously think that Cashus is an addict. He can only go 24 hrs between hits of Jiffy. After that he starts pacing and whining and walking around in circles. If you let him go long enough, he will start chewing on his own feet. He walks back and forth between the kitchen and you. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Then he normally sits in the kitchen and cries. It is pitiful to see (and hear) a grown man cry...even if he is a dog.

I bet he is thinking, "Lassie made this look easy...why do I have to live with this idiot? Even Timmy could have figured this out! Just get me the peanut butter!"

Could you say no to this face? Sachiyo can't.

1 comment:

Josh and Dana Carpenter said...

Now, that is funny! I keep checking to see when those twins are coming. I can't believe she has made it this far. Congrats on the thoughts about Law School. Josh is going to take the bar in CO in Feb because he has some corporate clients that have some business there. Give Josh a call sometime if you want to talk law schools. He has some stron opinions. Just email for his cell #. Give our love to Satchiyo